Thursday, April 20, 2006

ONMC (Official NASCAR Members Club) -- Learn More Here!

I posted about the ONMC in my last post to the journal, but I would be remiss as an LCP (Local Chapter President) of a Chapter here in Cincinnati if I didn't direct you to how to join the club. You, too, as a NASCAR fan can get INSIDER access to things that most fans could only dream of doing or seeing.

Start your journey here:

http://onmcchapter.com/index.php?uname=452381

[This is the 452381 Chapter website of the ONMC (my personal chapter, which is certainly looking to add members if not boost membership in general). ]

Additionally, check out my other NASCAR efforts at:

http://clubhouseconnection.net/nascar/

[The ONMC tab has a sign-up sheet linked directly to NASCAR.com with my own ID number in the referral box.]

Sorry for the brevity of this posting, but a preview for this weekend's action in Phoenix should be forthcoming. I've been writing more about my surprising Cincinnati Reds in that blog.

No comments: